More about VapCap 'M' 2019 Aurum
You need some time to figure out how to work best with it, but once you've mastered this, you can use the most of your herb in a very economical way. You'll be amazed at how much longer you'll get with a bag of weed and how much easier you can absorb all the good qualities of your herb. Compare this to the countless joints where most of your smoking material burns and literally goes up in smoke. Inhaling this hot smoke is harmful to your health and bad for your wallet, because you need a lot more material for the same effect. With the VapCap you don't have this problem.
With this smart technology you have a portable version without batteries, that you can take with you wherever you go. Fill the room with material (no need to grind) and place the cap. To use it, light a torchlighter and heat it up. With the ingenious 'click' system, the VapCap lets you know that it has heated up sufficiently and also when it has cooled down.
The 2019 version has been optimized and includes a number of smart innovations:
- The air supply works optimally thanks to the air-flow ducts.
- It's very easy to load your VapCap because of the new notches in the room. They also help you to cut your herb to the right size.
- By adjusting the design slightly, you can feel exactly how it fits in your hand with your eyes closed. It's easy for your fingers to find the carb that makes you able to change your vapor experience. The notches also help you to have more grip when you turn it around while warming it up.
Middle part: Stainless steel
Mouthpiece: Stainless steel
Overall length: 92 mm
To use your VapCap:
1. Most Important! Before your first use, please read all of these instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the VapCap! This is very important to become familiar with the operation of the unit and prevent unintentional combustion residues.
2. The VapCap is unlike any other vaporizer, so give it a few tries empty to get the feel of its unique temperature-indicating click. Heat the VapCap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. If you are using a torch lighter, this should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while heating. If more than 6 seconds go by and you don’t hear the click, stop heating and let it cool down.
3. If you severely overheat your VapCap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cool down click, or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
4. When you are ready for the first use, let it cool down, then remove the cap from the VapCap.
5. Fill the VapCap chamber with your material of choice. This can be done easily by pushing the VapCap into a container of your material and twisting. Pre-grinding your material is NOT needed like when using a bat or hitter. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
6. Place the cap back on the VapCap.
7. Heat up the metal cap of your VapCap while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
8. Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click - this means the VapCap is ready!
9. Puff on the mouthpiece. Experiment a little here. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapor mix port. The way air flows through the VapCap cools the vapor to provide a smooth experience.
10. Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the VapCap has cooled down.
11. When the vapor production diminishes, it is easy to reactivate. a. Make sure the VapCap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. b. If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset.
12. When there is no longer any desirable vapor produced, and the cap has clicked “to cool”, remove the cap. The consumed material can be either blown out the end, or the little tang on the cap is also a wonderful “digger outer.”
13. Reload for another round of simple and wonderful vapor.
1. It is recommended that you use a butane torch style lighter with your VapCap.
2. Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the VapCap stops producing vapor to reheat.
3. It is VERY important to wait until you hear the cool down click before applying more heat.
4. Stop heating your VapCap as soon as you hear the click until you get to know each other better.
5. You can vary the intensity of the flavor by using the air/vapor adjustment port.
6. Depending on your personal preference and heat source, as well as how many cycles since the VapCap was loaded, you may want to apply heat for 1-2 seconds after the click. This will provide for a different level of roasted flavor.
7. DO NOT APPLY HEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS PAST THE CLICK! OVERHEATING WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE VAPCAP!
8. The end of the VapCap gets very hot during and following use. Do not touch the hot end until it has cooled. Also please do not put the hot end into your mouth.
9. The VapCap can be safely put back in its Special Case or reloaded after the cool down click is heard.