Blaze Glass glass bongs are made by specialist glass blowers in Asia and then checked by our German quality control. Thus, the 'Blaze Glass' brand stands for water-pipes which maximise smoking enjoyment - while still being affordable.
Why Blaze Glass?
There are many beautiful smoking devices - but in our experience, the best is still the good old cylindrical bong: the water pipe made from glass. Naturally not just any one but one which tastes good, which will last, which looks good and is effective.
Blaze Glass sets the standards for high-quality glass bongs with the following features:
Material & Grinding
- Blaze Glass bongs are made from highest-grade, stress-relieved 3.1 borosilicate glass (comparable to the Duran Glass used in laboratories).
- A minimum wall thickness of 5mm makes a water-pipe robust.
- We use an extremely precise ground glass joint of 14.5 or 18.8 mm.
- The joints are used may be normal, strengthened or bistable (double wall) ground glass, depending on the geometry of the bong.
Construction & Design
- The percolator bong and ice bong designs ensure that the smoking experience is both mellow and very effective.
- The geometry of the bongs is based on many years of empirical experience of what particularly affects the performance: In this way, the behaviour of the flow, the resulting filtration and temperature regulation lead to the best taste and optimal effects.
- The Blaze Glass lettering emphasises the clean bong designs: It appears as either a matt, sandblasted finish or a classy high-gloss transfer in silver of gold.
- The modular design of Mix&Match gives those who want to build their own bongs a wealth of possibilities.
Many Blaze Glass water-pipes have a 'Kick-Hole' (carburettor) with rubber stopper (grommet) and/or a second chillium with replaceable bowl.
- Blaze Glass water-pipes are made in Asia by specially-chosen first-class, specialist glass blowers.
- Bongs with defects in the glass or imprecise contact points do not belong in a head-shop but the recycling bin. We make stringent checks on the craftsmanship both in Asia and upon arrival in Germany.