More about CBD Terps Olie Sativa 10ml
- CBD oil with Sativa terpene profile
- More than 10% active ingredients
- Promotes the energy level
- Without high effect
The CBD Terps Oil from Cibiday is an exclusive, new line and makes clever use of the wide range of beneficial properties of terpenes found in the Hennepplant.
Terpenes are valuable molecules naturally present in thousands of plant species, including cannabis. They provide the plant with very different aromas, which protect it from danger, or attract certain elements to its advantage ( specific insects for example).
Terpenes are not only beneficial for the plant, but also for the person who takes them in! Recent research has found that they have a positive influence on various functions of the body.
However, more than 3000 years ago, Chinese medicine already knew about the many advantages of essential oils and how all these different aromas have a unique effect on the body.
All our CBD Terps Oil are supplied in a glass bottle of violet glass.
The special feature of this material is that it has all the perceptible light. The valuable cannabinoids and terpenes are nanologically very sensitive to this.
For best conservation the bottle allows only violet light and partially untraviolet and infrared light, which ensures the preservation of the effective ingredients.
General information of CBD Terps Oil Sativa
- Contents: 10 ml
- Total CBD content in pipette bottle: 5%.
- Total added percentage of terpenes from Sativa profile: 5%
- Total content of active ingredients: > 10%.
- In handy pipette bottle of violet glass for optimal preservation of effectiveness
- With CBD-rich extract from EU-certified hemp
- Addition of terpene profile from Sativa weeds
- 100% Natural and fully organic terpene profile
- Total added content of Sativa profile: 5%
- Diluted with quality hemp seed oil
- Does not cause any psychoactive effect
- With the characteristics of Cannabis sativa strains
- If used during pregnancy, consult a doctor
- Not suitable for cats, ferrets, birds, etc.
A nutritional supplement should not be used to replace varied, balanced nutrition or a healthy lifestyle.