More about Love Chocolate Extase
The Love Chocolate Extase has been compiled on the basis of many investigations by our test teams into Aphrodisiaca. Derived from the name 'Aphrodite', the Greek goddess of love, these are aphrodisiacs, which in their natural form have been used for centuries to increase libido, heat the body and come into a state of bliss.
This is thanks to Turnera Diffusa, Ptychopetalum olacoides and Nymphaea caerulea, a psychoactive plant that provides a wonderfully relaxed feeling.
It can generate a warm, happy mood and can enhance empathy.
The combination of stimulating herbal extracts is formulated in such a way that they reinforce each other and as a 'passion booster' and make your love life go only upwards!
Without any addition of chemical ingredients, this is a natural praliné, created to enjoy together and spread love.
Effects occur half an hour after consumption. Tip: Do not wait for the effects, but get started already with loving each other.
The Love Chocolate Extase can be enjoyed:
- When you want to enjoy each other
- When you want to try something new together
- When you want to give your love life a boost
The Love Chocolate Extase:
- Intensifies the sexual experience
- Is an aphrodisiac, gives passion and energy and increases libido
- Improves the state of mind and sense of well-being
- Has a relaxing effect on the mind and stimulates the body
- Improves the blood circulation which means blood flows more easily to the intimate areas
- Has a stimulating effect on the intensity of orgasm
- Also contributes to a good and healthy hormonal balance and resistance
- Can cause a warm high
- Can cause a happy, euphoric mood and enhance empathy
- Damiana (Turnera Diffusa | aphrodisiac)
- Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides | also called viagra of the Amazon)
- Nymphaea caerulea (Blue Lily of the Nile)
- Chocolate and filling: Cocoa, coconut, sugar, butter, cream (milk) soy lecithin, milk powder, vegetable fats
Do not use with:
Diabetes, liver diseases, gastric ulcers, milk or soy allergies, during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Do not use Love Chocolate Extase in combination with MAO-inhibitors.
May affect driving ability.
Not for young people under the age of 18.