More about Phyto-Inhalation (German)
Phyto-Inhalation: Heilkräuter und Vaporizer: Einführung in sanfte Inhalation (Der Grüne Zweig)
- Only available in German!
- Paperback - May 2012
- Frank Fuchs (Editor)
The power of herbs has long been used in all cultures as tea, in ointments and pills. Some herbs are smoked, some are inhaled. Smoke is always unhealthy, steam inhalation is often difficult and both methods are wasteful with the plant material and active ingredients.
With a good vaporizer, the desired active ingredients dissolve at a certain temperature from the plant material, so that you can inhale almost 100% smoke-free.
This beautiful book not only deals with the history of inhalation and the associated healing by smoke, smell and breath, but also describes in detail many different plants with their effects and their correct use in the vaporizer, in other words, phytoinhalation.
- Frank Fuchs: Foreword
- Richi Moscher: from campfire to atomizer
- Paula Schope: Is your health what you want?
- Bert M. Debtes: Selected medicinal herbs for phytoinhalation
- Richi Moscher: Indian Aromatherapy and Ayurveda
- Mickey Remann: Essential air cushions
- Oliver Köhler: Aromizer handmade
- Christian Morgenstern: the Olfactorian organ. The aroma
- Dale Gieringer: Study by MAPS / NORML
This title is the Grüne Zweig NR 218 by Werner Pieper's media experiments Der Grüne Kraft.