- The dimming settings (300W (50%) & 450W (75%))
allow the user to control the temperature more accurately, with lower settings less heat is generated.
This is also necessary to enable the sunrise/sunset functions of the controllers.
- With the extra boost setting (115%), it enables growers to get 15% more out of their plants and provide their plants with more light.
More light means more energy for the plants so they can grow faster.
- Lower heat generation makes it easier to maintain the desired temperature in a growing room without the need for additional air cooling units.
The ability to be compatible with Sunrise / Sunset controllers gives growers the option to adapt the ballast to their controller.
- Supplied as a stand-alone ballast with loose IEC cable, so any reflector equipped with a universal IEC socket can be used.
Simply connect a reflector with a 600 Watt lamp.
- Time-controlled circuit: protects the unit from overload if the lamps fail
- Ensures safety in the mounting space for you and your equipment