More about SolarXtreme 250 LED
The SolarXtreme 250 is developed by California Lightworks to assist small-scale growers in cultivating their plants indoors. Thanks to the Chip On Board design (COB) and the frequency converter, a special LED driver is not necessary and the costs are much lower than with traditional LEDs.
The SolarXtreme 250 is set to contain the full spectrum lighting program for each stage of the plant's cycle. All you have to do is assemble, assemble and start growing! The emphasis is on efficiency, giving you an advanced LED lamp that is very easy to use and also very economical.
- Very economical LED growth system
- Full spectrum, suitable for vegetative condition, flowering and propagation
- Easy to use
- Ideal for small scale grow tents
- Increased yield and better quality
- Low power consumption
- Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 21 x 11 cm (8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 x 4 inches)
- 3 year warranty
*The SolarXtreme series is not compatible with the SolarSystem Controller. The lighting system must be connected to a standard timer for automatic time switching.
**The system does not have a built-in power switch. When connected to an active socket or timer, the lighting will be switched on.
- Watt: 200
- Spectrum: Optigrow light spectrum (full spectrum, white)
- Safe hanging distance: 30-45 cm (12-18 inches) from the canopy in the flowering phase.
- Coverage area growth phase: 122 x 122 cm
- Coverage area flowering phase: 90 x 90 cm
- Operating temperature: 0-41.7 degrees Celsius
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Luminaire weight: 2.7 kg
- Heat output: 640 BTU
- Footprint: 80 x 80 cm - 100 x 100 cm
- Certifications: UL & CE
- Thermal management: Active (fans)