More about Spongepot
20 pots, 9.5 x 12.5 cm
- Spongepot products contain everything you need to start germinating.
- The organic glue makes it easy to repot the young cuttings: the sponges do not fall apart.
- There are already holes in the sponges so you can start immediately.
- All seed types are suitable: vegetables, fruit, plants and flowers. Everything grows in a Spongepot!
- With the included organic soil improver you promote the growth of a healthy root system.
- The young plants are better protected against external influences
- Easy root growth due to the optimal air - moisture ratio.
Included in the box:
Spongepot is an all-in-one germination set. Everything that is needed for an optimal germination process is part of the Spongepot products:
Bacto included: Includes soil improver with soil bacteria and fungi in a bag
Seed hole: The sponges are already provided with a seed hole, so you can start right away
Airy mix: The sponges are made of a light mixture of turf and coconut.
wet packed: The Spongepots are packed moist and retain their airy structure.
How to use:
1. Dissolve the supplied bactor in 1 litre of water.
2. Water the Spongepots with this solution
3. Drain the remaining water
4. Plant 1 seed per Spongepot 3 to 5 mm deep
5. Put the Spongepot in a space between 22 and 26℃ this is the best germination temperature
6. After 3 to 7 days your seed germinates and you can move the germ with sponge to a pot with potting soil.