More about Spore Syringe B+
When grown on more nutritious substrates such as cased grains, compost and straw, B+ has the potential to produce enormous mushrooms, easily reaching a height of 30 cm or larger. No wonder B+ is one of the most popular strains available.
- Substrate: Compost, grain, pasteurized dung and straw
- Temperature during colonization: 28 – 30 Co
- Temperature during cropping: 22 – 26 Co
Magic Mushrooms are a hallucinogenic product from Mother Nature. Sclerotia act on the consciousness giving a more intense conscious experience of the world and circumstances around. Many users find this experience wholesome and very valuable.
Ten minutes to one hour after consumption you will start to notice the first effects, seeing and hearing things better and more intensely. You'll notice a rapid change in the perception of ordinary reality. This often comes down to a good series of laughs. This cheerful start soon transcends into confused feelings. This is due to reality looking so different, your mind just cannot grasp it anymore. As the outer confusion intensifies, the inner visions (best seen in a dark room) become clearer. The nature of the trip depends upon the person taking it and the mood or state of mind that person is in. So your experience could very well be quite different from what you read here or hear from other people. The trip takes about 6 hours and wears down gradually. The interval between hallucinations gets longer, until they disappear completely.
To someone who has never tried any hallucinogen a trip is hard to explain, but here is a list of effects one could experience when on magic mushrooms:
- A change in mood, either euphoria or the opposite (bad trip);
- A dreamy state, loss of attention and concentration, slow thinking, feelings of unreality or depersonalisation;
- Blurred vision, brighter colours, longer afterimages and sharp definition of objects;
- Increased hearing abilities;
- Colourful, kaleidoscopic patterns seen with eyes closed, and sometimes even on objects or surfaces in field of vision;
- Incoordination, difficult and tremulous speech;
- Great empathy, or even an unusual ability to perceive the feelings of people in the environment;
- A few auditory hallucinations;
- An uncontrollable urge to laugh;
- Alternately feeling hot and cold.
Keep out of reach from children and pets. Do not use magic mushrooms when pregnant, in case of physical and/or mental problems, or when taking medication. Always consult a physician in case of doubt. Do not combine with alcohol or drugs.
Magic mushrooms are not toys nor partydrugs, so they should be used consciously. Make sure you get proper information before consumption. Never take more than 15 grams of fresh mushrooms when trying for the first time.