More about LSD-QTest
The LSD-QTest is the first validated rapid test that allows you to measure the concentration of LSD yourself at home. Developed by miraculix, the rapid tests eliminate the need to go to a laboratory - something that can cost a lot of time and money. The test kits are scientifically validated, so this means that their results are just as accurate as laboratory results.
In just three steps, you can determine how much of the psyschoactive substance LSD is actually present. After all, a clean LSD provides a clean consciousness.
Mobile rapid test for determining the content of LSD in seals aqueous or alcoholic liquids:
- Easy-to-use disposable test kit.
- Detection range is between 20 mg and 260 mg.
- Evaluating the results can be done with the naked eye.
- For single-use only.
Storage and shelf life:
Store the test in a cool (between 2 °C to 8 °C degrees) and dark place. The test can be stored for up to 12 months under proper storage conditions.
- 1x Pair of Protective gloves.
- 1x Dropper bottles with a green cap and detection solution.
- 1x Glass jar with a screw cap (extraction jar).
Manual in 3 steps
Cut the seal in half and put it in the extraction liquid.
Place the syringe with the detection liquid in the extraction vessel.
Wait a while for a color to develop and then evaluate it with the color scale.