More about THC/CBD-QTest
The THC/CBD-QTest from miraculix is the first validated test that allows you to quickly test your cannabis. The results are shown within 15 minutes so you can determine exactly how much THC and CBD is in your favorite cannabis strain and/or how strong your recent harvest really is. Their method is just as robust as the standardized tests done at the laboratory, so the results are accurate too!
With that said, this test also allows you to determine if your cannabis mix contains any synthetic cannabinoids, also known as K2 or Spice. If either the THC or CBD value is incredibly low compared to the other, it supports the suspicion that you are dealing with something synthetic. In short, this test kit allows you to gain the necessary herbalist wisdom.
Mobile rapid test for determining the concentration of THC and CBD in cannabis flowers and extracts:
- Compactable size and easy to use.
- Accurate results within 15 minutes.
- Results can be clearly determined with the naked eye.
- Only 20 mg of starting material is required.
- Evaluation of the probe is done on a color scale that ranges in five categories (from very low to very high).
- For single-use only.
Storage and shelf life:
Store the test in a cool (between 2 °C to 8 °C degrees) and dark place away from direct sunlight. The test can be stored for up to 12 months under proper storage conditions.
- 1x Pair of safety gloves.
- 1x Plastic dropper bottle with a green cap (for measuring CBD).
- 1x Blister with developer.
- 1x Vial with detection reagent (for measuring THC).
- 1x Color scale for evaluation.
- 1x Manual.
Clean your hands and get all the content out of the test kit. Put on the safety gloves. Grind some of your herbs and measure roughly 20 mg as test material.
2. Detection of CBD
Add about 20 mg of your test material into the dropper bottle with the green cap. Wait 10 minutes for it to develop before evaluating the change of the color and the shade of color.
3. Detection of THC
Add roughly 10 drops from the dropper bottle and 5 drops from the blister with the developer into the vial with the detection reagent. Shake gently and compare the colors with the color scale.