More about Mimosa EVO
MIMOSA EVO™ Feminized is the long-awaited arrival from the lab at Barneys Farm. Spawned from a famous Emerald Triangle cut, originally bred by Symbiotic Genetics, now supercharged! A gem from the vault of Barneys Farm.
This new 60% indica-dominant favorite is packed with big buds, rich with star-studded cannabinoids and terpenes. Sativa lovers will love this tangy, tropical lemony citrus flavor with a hint of berries to boost the euphoric effects.
MIMOSA EVO™ is an ideal strain for daytime use. Expect a gradual burst of energy, motivation and uplifting effect combined with a clear, happy high throughout the day. THC levels are possible up to 30% for a grandmaster, but 24-26% is more than enough for the refined tastes of mere mortals. The yield of this MIMOSA EVO™ can be just insane. Indoors, you can easily reach 700 gr per m2. In addition, MIMOSA EVO ™ is ideal for growing outdoors, but be warned: you might need a ladder! With a height of 200 to 220 cm, she will have completed her flowering period in early October after 65 days or more, with a potential yield of over 2000 g per plant!
- Genetics Mimosa x Orange Punch
- Indica % 60%, Sativa % 40%
- Height indoor: 80 - 90 cm
- Height outdoor: 180 - 220 cm
- Medical level: Average
- Growing difficulty (5=Difficult): 2
- Flowering period: Normal
- Flowering time: 65 - 70 days
- Harvest month outdoor: 3rd - 4th week of October
- Yield indoor: 700 gr/m²
- Yield outdoor: 2000 gr
- Aroma: Tropical lemon with hints of berries and tangerine
- Effect: Happy, energetic, concentration enhancing, stimulating