More about Wedding Cake
The family line exudes sweet and sour earthy aromas with unmistakable vanilla flavors and old Skunk-like undertones. A beloved fusion famous for its creative, uplifting, euphoric and relaxing properties.
The lab at Barneys Farm chose a more Indica dominant 80% Indica + 20% Sativa version for this WEDDING CAKE™. They also chose to further develop the original Pink Cookies genetics "Aka Wedding Cake" from the Barneys Farm vault, originally created by Seed Junky Genetics. Wedding Cake inherits much of its potency from its Girl Scout Cookies parent, crossed with Cherry Pie, giving a sophisticated twist to its OG and Durban Poison X Granddaddy Purple heritage. The strain is so named because it is absolutely smothered in THC crystals, like a well-finished wedding spectacle, with subtle purples and pinks during flowering.
WEDDING CAKE™'s eight-week flowering period means you can have her harvest in your hands in super-quick time. You can expect mega yields of around 650 g per m2 indoors and up to 2 kg outdoors! Harvest time outdoors is late September, and by then you'll be glad you decided to grow this beautiful beast of a plant.
With a whopping 24% THC, you'll feel like you're on your honeymoon again.
- Cherry Pie x Girl Scout Cookies x OG Kush genetics
- Indica 80%, Sativa 20%
- Height indoor: 90 - 100 cm
- Height outdoor: 180 - 200 cm
- Medicinal level: Average
- Cultivation difficulty (5=Difficult): 1
- Flowering time: 55 - 60 days
- Yield indoor: 650 gr/m²
- Yield outdoor: 2 kg per plant
- Harvest month outdoor: 3rd - 4th week of September
- Aroma: Sweet and sour natural undertones combined with a hint of vanilla and classic skunk
- Effect: Relaxing, happy, euphoric, stimulating, artistic